Twitter for Business Certification
Twitter is a widely-used social network that offers businesses a great opportunity to promote themselves and their products to customers around the world. Every day, millions of tweets are sent and received by over 330 million active users.
In this course, you will discover how to use Twitter to grow your business, advertise your products and services, and engage your target audience. You will learn how to write captivating tweets and share compelling content that will engage your followers, increasing both brand awareness and profits as a result.
You Will Learn:
- Why most businesses can benefit from building a Twitter presence.
- How to compose a tweet that will be shared among your target audience, and why you should consider adding other media alongside text.
- How to grow your follower numbers, attract people who may become customers, and promote your Twitter account offline.
- How to measure the true impact of your content, and monitor your influence on Twitter.
- The types of advertising options offered by Twitter, how to get started with Twitter Ads, and the benefits of using Twitter’s Promote Mode.
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- If you run a business, this course will help you put together a social media marketing strategy that will widen your customer base and drive sales.
- If you are in a marketing role, you will benefit from this overview of Twitter and its applications in a commercial context.
- You will develop a broader appreciation of the role social media can play in promoting a business.
- You will be able to make sensible decisions with regard to the time, money and effort you are willing to invest in Twitter-based marketing.
- You will gain a broader appreciation of the role Twitter plays in marketing and advertising in modern commerce.
Who can take the Twitter for Business Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 5 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 5 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 5 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Twitter for Business Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 3 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.