Link Building for SEO Certification
Link building is an extremely crucial step of SEO and driving targeted traffic to your website. The techniques and strategies for link building have evolved the last decade, and link building has never been more important to SEO and marketing.
Search engines use certain algorithms, to access web pages, and link building is a very reliable way in which to drive traffic to your site.
What's Covered in the Course?
Whether you are a beginner or not, this course on link building will help you learn the nuances and strategies, in order to help you use link building for effective SEO. The course covers several topics of interest, including:
- How to judge if a link is relevant or not, and how to determine if a link to your website is a follow or no-follow link;
- Understanding Google algorithms that determine SEO factors - this helps you upgrade your SEO strategies, in order to drive higher traffic to your website;
- The importance of getting links from credible website sources and building quality content on your website, for higher traffic;
- How to link to viral and controversial content, to generate interest;
- How to intensify SEO strategies on your web pages, by interlinking your pages and linking a page to itself;
- How to work towards establishing long-term brand value, by blogging and networking on the Internet;
- How to link to free websites, such as newspaper and industry sites, to post links to your own website;
- How to post your links on university and education websites, by offering scholarships or special discounts to students.
This video course offers the following benefits
The benefits of link building for you and your business are as follows:
- If you can understand and master link building strategies, it can help put your business ahead of the competition;
- Link building intensifies SEO on your website and also helps you benefit from traffic that comes to other websites;
- You can leverage relationships and events, to promote your brand in several different ways;
- You can market your site through SEO-optimised press releases.
Who can take the Link Building for SEO Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 37 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 37 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 37 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Link Building for SEO Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 2 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.