Level 1 Adobe Illustrator Certification
Adobe Illustrator is a flexible and user-friendly new software that allows you to create attractive designs and images using vector graphics. In addition, it allows you to create small image file sizes - as opposed to other graphics design software, where file sizes are enormous - and print them out in high quality.
If you’re just starting out, this video course on Adobe Illustrator shows you how to use the tools and introduces different features that you can use, to create magnificent designs.
One of the most useful points is that Adobe Illustrator offers compatibility with other Adobe products and integrates with interfaces, such as Adobe After Effects.
In this course, you will learn:
This course on Illustrator covers the following topics:
- The fundamental differences between Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, and how each graphic interface works;
- How to open different types of new files for different requirements;
- The icons, elements and features on the Illustrator home page, and how to access each one;
- The features and benefits of using the Pen tool, and how you can use it, to create new designs, by creating pivot points, etc.;
- Using the Line Segment, Spiral and Grid tools, to build an image;
- An introduction to shape tools, and how to use them;
- How to manipulate the Paintbrush and Colour features, to obtain the desired effects, including 3D and gradient effects;
- How to use the Scale, Rotate, Reflect and Width tools, to create the designs that you want;
- How to use and manipulate layers, to insert different elements into your final design;
- How to use the Shape Builder and Free Transform tools, to give your image the final touches and fine-tune it.
The benefits of studying this course on Illustrator include:
- You will be able to use the tools and features, to create drawings, designs and logos for both personal and professional use;
- You will be able to create attractive and aesthetic information graphics and resize every design to your requirements;
- You will be able to use vector graphics, to create trace drawings and maps.
Who can take the Level 1 Adobe Illustrator Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 23 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 23 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 23 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Level 1 Adobe Illustrator Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 2 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.