How to Close More Sales Certification
To make a sale, you need to build a rapport with a prospect, using the right techniques that will enable you to understand their problem and offer them an attractive solution.
However, this is no easy task and you can expect to encounter objections along the way. This course will provide you with an overview of the most common methods employed by salespeople to seal the deal.
You Will Learn:
- Why you need to know your product and service inside out
- Why you need to fully understand your prospect’s situation and problem
- How to handle objections
- How to use traditional sales techniques without appearing pushy or aggressive
- How to use subtle methods that encourage a prospect to buy
Benefits of Taking This Course
- If you work in sales, this course will improve your chances of closing deals.
- If you negotiate with salespeople as part of your job, this course will help you understand the most common tactics and how you can use them to your advantage.
- This course will teach you transferable negotiation skills, which are useful to anyone working in a role that entails persuading others.
- If you have to write sales pitches, this course will help you produce persuasive documents that complement in-person discussions.
Who can take the How to Close More Sales Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the How to Close More Sales Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.75 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.