Excel Macros Certification
Learning about Excel macros is essential to anyone who uses Excel at home or work. Whether you’re looking to increase your general Excel knowledge or improve your skills in the workplace, this course covers everything you need.
This course provides a comprehensive guide to Excel macros, including the references to use, and how to record and save macros.
From professional tips and advice to in-depth macro categories and actual formulas you can immediately apply, this course covers everything you need to know about every element of Excel macros.
You Will Learn:
- A comprehensive definition of Excel macros and how they work
- How to reference and record macros
- How to run, name and save macros
- Professional tips and expert advice
- Macro categories and practical coding
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- You will save time and increase productivity
- You will be able to interpret data faster and more effectively
- You will learn basic VBA coding and how to make it work for you
- You will be able to automate and optimise essential data
- You will understand the security risks associated with macros
Who can take the Excel Macros Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 4 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 4 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 4 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Excel Macros Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 2.5 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.